Annual Toy/Gift Drive.
Each holiday season, AAM rallies to bring the Christmas spirit to regional families who are fighting childhood cancer in addition to being the only organization invited to host the Christmas Party at the Children's Cancer Hospital of M.D. Anderson in Houston, Texas. Toy/Gift donations are taken to the hospital the day of the party by our "Angel Helpers" and set up like a Toy/Gift Shop. The childhood cancer patients not only enjoy the festive Christmas Party, but visit the Toy/Gift Shop to select at least two or three items.
Our official kick off for the Toy/Gift Drive typically starts the Thursday before Thanksgiving and continues through the first or second Saturday in December; however, with our new on-line shopping you can shop all year long.
Click below to see the new and improved on-line shopping instructions through AmazonSmile. Also available, are the guidelines of what we are NOT ACCEPTING this year.
Drop off locations
- Brenham Collision Center (810 W. Main St., Brenham, TX)
- Brazos Valley Recycling (8825 Stewarts Meadow, College Station, TX)
- December 7th - Drive Through drop off at Fireman's Park (901 N. Park) 11:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Should you need a pick-up and are located in Brenham, please email
If you belong to a church, business or other organization, please consider a Toy/Gift Drive, "gift exchange" within your group, or a monetary collection to benefit the families served by Adam's Angels Ministry. Our Church Outreach Coordinator will be happy to talk with you or visit your church. Send us a message on the CONTACT US page.
Your generosity to this cause will bring the true spirit of Christmas to families who need it so desperately. Your heart will be warmed, knowing that you delighted a child who is battling a devastating disease. Thank you for your continued support of this ministry and God bless.
You can contribute the following
- Monetary donations (check, cash, online)
- Gift cards (minimum $25 for Teen Gifts all year long)
- Best Buy
- Game Stop
- Google Play
- Gift cards (minimum $25 for groceries/fuel and eating while driving to appointments)
- Miscellaneous food chains & restaurants
- Valero (Fuel Only Card)