Serving Families Who Face Childhood Cancer.
Adam's Angels Ministry is called to provide care and comfort through physical, emotional, financial and spiritual support. We take our name 'Angels' seriously as we assist those in need and band with others who join our efforts in the crusade against childhood cancer. Find out more.
- ASCO SUPPORTS AAM IN 2023 PHILANTHROPY FUNDRAISING EFFORTS
- BANK OF BRENHAM DONATES $2,200 - 2023 INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
- BRENHAM NATIONAL BANK DONATES $3,000 - 2023 EASTER BAKE SALE
- BANK OF BRENHAM DONATES $5,000 - 2022 INDEPENDENCE DAY DESSERT AUCTION
- BRENHAM NATIONAL BANK DONATES $2,500 - 2022 EASTER BAKE SALE
- ST. JOHN'S UCC BURTON RAISES $2,940 - 2022 TENTH ANNUAL BIKE-A-THON
- CHRIST LUTHERAN FOUNDATION, INC. PRESENTS 2021 GRANT TO AAM
- THE POMEGRANATE "2020 HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE" BOX LUNCH BENEFITS AAM
Adam’s Angels Ministry is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization with a Federal ID # 26-3415431.
All donations are fully deductible to the extent allowed by US law.