Serving Families Who Face Childhood Cancer.
Adam's Angels Ministry is called to provide care and comfort through physical, emotional, financial and spiritual support. We take our name 'Angels' seriously as we assist those in need and band with others who join our efforts in the crusade against childhood cancer. Find out more.
- THE POMEGRANATE "HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE" BOX LUNCH BENEFITS AAM
- BPD "NO SHAVE" NOVEMBER FUNDRAISER
- ST. JOHN'S UCC-BURTON HOSTS 8TH ANNUAL BIKE-A-THON
- CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS
- KRAUSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL HOSTS BOOK DONATION EVENT
- WASHINGTON COUNTY - SEPTEMBER Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- CITY OF BRENHAM - SEPTEMBER Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- BHS CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY CLASS DONATE TOYS TO AAM
Adam’s Angels Ministry is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization with a Federal ID # 26-3415431.
All donations are fully deductible to the extent allowed by US law.